Eat Your Greens Bowl
August 09, 2019 10:00 am
Choose from the variety of leaves we have freshly picked on the day, including cabbage, herbs, beetroot and more to create a gorgeous textured bowl. Make bees, caterpillars, bugs, flowers and butterflies to decorate your bowl too.
- £16/child £18/adult making per project including glazing and firing
- age 7+ unaccompanied
- 6 and under welcome with one free of charge adult helper
- adults can book to make their own project
You get to paint your project during the workshop before it’s fired in one of our kilns ready to collect within 2 weeks.
Did you know we can offer this project as a party or to a group another time if you can’t make the advertised workshop?
If you're hoping to join in while on holiday contact us here to check project is suitable for posting BEFORE booking
HOW TO BOOK:
Click the 'JOIN' button above to go to the registration page.
Choose the tickets you'd like.
Pay with a credit card via PayPal (you don't need an account) You can also pay by Bank Transfer.
Your place is NOT confirmed until payment has been received in full.
If you have any problems with booking or payment - please get in touch here
Important Booking Conditions:
- Spaces are limited and your place is not confirmed until you have paid in full
- If you find yourself unable to attend, a refund less 25% can be offered if you let us know more than 14 days in advance
- In the unlikely event that Tarka Pottery cancels the workshop, a full refund will be given